Jay Cross
Jay Cross

New blog
Links & more



Subscribe with Bloglines
Enter your email address to subscribe to Internet Time Blog.



Performance Support
Tuesday, July 13, 2004
I can doodle, I can diagram, but I never learned to draw. At least, I can't draw well. Trust me on this. It's not learned helplessness. Drawing is absent from my genetically inherited mental macro library.

Actually, I lied when I said I never learned to draw. I should have said I never learned to draw without help. I just finished this portrait. It took about 10 minutes.



My performance support tool was a cool web-based application called Mr. Picassohead. (Try it.)



Check out the whole gallery.

Imagine having a console like this for doing your work. Zounds.

Steve Jobs reputably had a graphic on his office wall at NeXT that said that the least efficient means of transportion among mammals was a human walking. The most efficient? A human riding a bicycle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Us | Contact Us | Home |


Powered by Blogger

Copyright 2005, Internet Time Group, Berkeley, California