Jay Cross
Jay Cross

New blog
Links & more



Subscribe with Bloglines
Enter your email address to subscribe to Internet Time Blog.



Bloglet
Friday, August 27, 2004


A few months ago I signed up to be emailed changes from a friends blogs via Bloglet. It seemed a good way for people to subscribe to changes if they prefer email notification to RSS. Also, Bloglet will enable me to alert people to changes on any of my blogs.

How's about you sign up so I can test this sucker? After a couple of days, tell me if it's been well behaved and whether it lived up to expectations.

Enter your email address below to subscribe to Internet Time Blog!





powered by Bloglet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Us | Contact Us | Home |


Powered by Blogger

Copyright 2005, Internet Time Group, Berkeley, California