Jay Cross
Jay Cross

New blog
Links & more



Subscribe with Bloglines
Enter your email address to subscribe to Internet Time Blog.



Corporate Phishing?? Maybe not...
Friday, November 19, 2004
Today I received an email from SAP saying that they were closing down their Community Member Rewards program. The letter explained, "Many of our members were discouraged from interacting due to the lack of helpful interactions they were seeing in our Executive Blogs and forums. As we strive to keep the SAP Community an important source of desirable information, the large amount of 'good blog' and 'I agree' comments diluted the value in our members' eyes. Therefore, to stop the trend we have made this decision."

Well, okay. I'm not a member of the SAP Community. I'm not a customer. Never have been. Then I noticed that the letter came from. Walldorf. Humbug! I've been there. One L, not two. It's Waldorf.


It's getting to the point that you can hardly trust anything you read these days.

1 Comments:

Blogger jay said...

Gunnar,

Oh, no. I should have thought of that. Next month my wife and I will be visiting Braunschweig (Brunswick) before flying from Hannover (Hanover) back to San Francisko (San Francisco).

See you in Berlin!

jay

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Us | Contact Us | Home |


Powered by Blogger

Copyright 2005, Internet Time Group, Berkeley, California