Jay Cross
Jay Cross

New blog
Links & more



Subscribe with Bloglines
Enter your email address to subscribe to Internet Time Blog.



Flickr
Tuesday, December 14, 2004


Flickr, the photo software for the web, is astonishly good. If you post photos on the web, you simply must try it right away. (Did I mention that it's free?)

This morning I uploaded photos of modern Chinese art that I'd snapped at the China Club in Berlin. Drag and drop. Drop-dead simple.

Check these out: The set of photos. The slide show.

A thumbnail (automatically generated)

A display image (automatically generated)

china6 The uploaded image

For several years, I have championed visual learning. Give me pictures and diagrams so I can grok the gestalt. Today I add Flickr to the growing constellation of technologies that promote learning. Expect to see some experiments in the next few days.




Experiment #1 -- Internet Time Models.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Us | Contact Us | Home |


Powered by Blogger

Copyright 2005, Internet Time Group, Berkeley, California