Jay Cross
Jay Cross

New blog
Links & more



Subscribe with Bloglines
Enter your email address to subscribe to Internet Time Blog.



Great little conference north of the border
Wednesday, April 13, 2005
2005 Learning Innovations Symposium
May 16 & 17, 2005
Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada

KEYNOTE PRESENTERS:
Clark Aldrich!
Jay Cross!
Stephen Downes!





Click to see how close it is




2005 Learning Innovations
Symposium Themes


* Performance Improvement
* Collaborative Learning
* Workflow Support and Real Time Systems
* Gaming and Simulations
* ePortfolios

Sign up.



Tourism New Brunswick

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No offense intended, but why do you, Clark and Stephen look so angry in the pics for the conference? Were they taken the day after the election or something? Blog on-
Ken

12:29 PM  
Blogger jay said...

Ken, I wondered precisely the same thing upon seeing the brochure. I'm a much sunnier guy that the fellow in the photo. I actually took the photo myself, holding my Olympus at arm's length, trying to look intelligent, not doing a great job of it. This weekend I'll see if I can capture some more representative images. Clark and Stephen will have to speak for themselves. I know them both but they may be closet curmugeons. :-)

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Us | Contact Us | Home |


Powered by Blogger

Copyright 2005, Internet Time Group, Berkeley, California