Jay Cross
Jay Cross

New blog
Links & more



Subscribe with Bloglines
Enter your email address to subscribe to Internet Time Blog.



Life on the Streets
Thursday, June 30, 2005
This afternoon my daily walk in the neighbor took me down Woodmont Avenue, one of the most beautiful streets in Berkeley. I was listening to a podcast of Jerry Michalski's Yi-Tan Conversation about tagging that I'd missed due to a conflict last Monday. A motorcycle comes by, stops, and turns around. The rider is...Jerry Michalski!

Two blocks later, a car pulls alongside me. The driver is Jacque, who was chair of the Berkeley Path Wanderers Association when I served on the Board. She's into walking. Told me she recognized my gait. She asked what I was doing these days. I said I was writing a book on informal learning. Quizzical look. I told her I'd learned a lot more about Berkeley on Saturday morning walks with the Path Wanderers than from any other source. That's informal learning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Us | Contact Us | Home |


Powered by Blogger

Copyright 2005, Internet Time Group, Berkeley, California