Jay Cross
Jay Cross

New blog
Links & more



Subscribe with Bloglines
Enter your email address to subscribe to Internet Time Blog.



A Workflow Learning Pattern Language
Friday, June 03, 2005
Here's a preview of my presentation for the Innovations in eLearning Symposium this coming Tuesday in Fairfax, Virginia. This is 34 minutes of a top-of-trees view of workflow learning, a new angle.

If you attend the conference (a few empty seats remain), you'll hear half a dozen industry experts flesh out the pattern language with live examples. We're devoting Wednesday to hands-on demonstrations to small groups.

Cross-posted to .

1 Comments:

Blogger Godfrey Parkin said...

Hi Jay -- this symposium had completely escaped me, and it's right in my neighborhood. If they will still let me in, I'll see you there!

Godfrey Parkin

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Us | Contact Us | Home |


Powered by Blogger

Copyright 2005, Internet Time Group, Berkeley, California