Jay Cross
Jay Cross

New blog
Links & more



Subscribe with Bloglines
Enter your email address to subscribe to Internet Time Blog.



New SONY Camera
Sunday, July 17, 2005
For my birthday, I bought myself a new camera -- the Sony Cybershot DSCH1 5.1MP Digital Camera with 12x 'Steady Shot' Zoom. It cost $440 but I'll spend $120 for a 1 gig memory stick. I already love this camera. Here are the first photos, taken before I'd even looked at the manual.

DSC00001 DSC00007 DSC00011DSC00018 DSC00020 DSC00022

DSC00024

I've still got the training wheels on, but I think I'm going to love this camera. Just look at the size of the viewing screen on the back. Woo-woo!

h1-frontleft h1-lcd

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a nice camera Jay. I use bifocals and thus I have difficulty using the LCD screen on the back as I have to tilt my head up to see objects that close thru my bifocals. Does this camera have a digital viewfinder so that I can use a viewfinder AND see directly thru the lens (no parallax/registration error) as I did on my old 35 MM Pentax?

3:40 PM  
Blogger jay said...

Yes, as a matter of fact, the camera does have a digital viewfinder as well as the LCD. The viewfinder also has a slider that lets you focus what you're looking at. Not using the LCD probably saves a lot of battery life.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Harold Jarche said...

Happy Birthday Jay :-)

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always said it is a good eye that takes the picture, the camera just captures it.

Woody

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Us | Contact Us | Home |


Powered by Blogger

Copyright 2005, Internet Time Group, Berkeley, California