Jay Cross
Jay Cross

New blog
Links & more



Subscribe with Bloglines
Enter your email address to subscribe to Internet Time Blog.



Kaninchen!
Thursday, August 18, 2005
Today was quite productive. I wrote the first 3,000 words of my book. At that rate, I may actually complete it this year. I also picked pears from the tree in the backyard. But the most exciting thing was walking the dogs up Vollmer Peak in Tilden Park.

DSC00541

Latte spied a rabbit. Even though miniature dachshunds are sometimes called kaninchenhunds (kaninchen = bunny; dachs = badger), he didn’t know exactly what to do. I’ll let the photographic record speak for itself.

DSC00511 DSC00510

DSC00517 DSC00514

DSC00516

And below is Internet Time Group World Headquarters, set up for writing. On line is on the left, desk-bound on the right, redwoods at the top.

DSC00502

If you've attended one of my presentations, you will probably recognize Smokey the Wonderdog, the greatest dog in the whole world.

DSC00550

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Us | Contact Us | Home |


Powered by Blogger

Copyright 2005, Internet Time Group, Berkeley, California