Jay Cross
Jay Cross

New blog
Links & more



Subscribe with Bloglines
Enter your email address to subscribe to Internet Time Blog.



Word for Blogger
Tuesday, August 16, 2005
So, this is my first posting using Blogger for Word, an add-in that was released today. I installed it, opened Word, and found a new toolbar. Then I clicked Blogger Settings to give it my login and password. Finally I clicked “Open Post” and I’m tapping a Blog entry into Word.  

(In the process, I find that Word’s standard dictionary contains neither Blogger nor Blog in its vocabulary.)

One major limitation is that graphics don’t transfer. In a minute, I’ll see if I can add them after the fact.

Let’s close with some type in.

  • Arial.

  • Verdana.

  • Trebuchet.

  • Comic Sans MS

  • Bookman Old Style.

Neither text color nor yellow highlighter transferred in. Nor did an image I tried to slip into the HTML.

RED.  And some yellow highlighter

1 Comments:

Blogger Cristina Costa said...

Yes, you're right. I tried to include a picture in my post using Word and it didn't work. It has some limitations, but it sure has seme potential too. I wonder if they'll improve it. It would be great.

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Us | Contact Us | Home |


Powered by Blogger

Copyright 2005, Internet Time Group, Berkeley, California