Jay Cross
Jay Cross

New blog
Links & more



Subscribe with Bloglines
Enter your email address to subscribe to Internet Time Blog.



Learning 2005 #4
Monday, October 31, 2005
My session this afternoon on informal learning was packed with enthusiastic people. It was fun. For once, I followed my own advice, thinking about what the audience wanted rather than what I wanted to present. This was my first presentation in longer than I can remember that used no PowerPoint. It improved the flow. Things felt more spontaneous -- because they were.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jay
Good session - in case we forget - send me the papaer and check out the Baldwin effect. It's a theory developed in the early days about how learning played a key role in evolution. The idea is that a disposition to learn will enhance your ability to survive and reproduce therefore accelerating brain development through natural selection. It fits with your views on adaption.

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Us | Contact Us | Home |


Powered by Blogger

Copyright 2005, Internet Time Group, Berkeley, California