Jay Cross
Jay Cross

New blog
Links & more



Subscribe with Bloglines
Enter your email address to subscribe to Internet Time Blog.



Around the world in 27 days
Friday, November 04, 2005
Five minutes after midnight this Sunday, I board a plane that will take me around the world in the next 27 days. Don't bother to call (except Skype and GoogleTalk) until early December.

I hope to come home with a nearly complete manuscript of my book. It's still changing shape almost daily but the structure is beginning to make its appearance. Here's today's cut:

Outline of Informal Learning Book

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Safe travels Jay & Good luck. Happy to help you with your Book any way I can. Regards, Deepak ( Dick ) Sethi
dicksethi@yahoo.com
cell 973 202 9190

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Us | Contact Us | Home |


Powered by Blogger

Copyright 2005, Internet Time Group, Berkeley, California